- Unknown (Workshop of Michael Wolgemut) (Artist/Printmaker)
- [Berkeley Witch] (from the Nuremberg Chronicle)
- ca. 1493
- Repository: Cornell University Library, Rare and Manuscript Collections
- Devils<br/>Horses<br/>Imaginary/Mythological creatures<br/>Nudes<br/>Witchcraft<br/>Witches
- Classification: Book<br/>Print
- Cornell: Images from the Rare Book and Manuscript Collections
- For Educational Use by Cornell Community
- This image has been selected and made available by a user using Artstor's software tools. Artstor has not screened or selected this image or cleared any rights to it and is acting as an online service provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512. Artstor disclaims any liability associated with the use of this image. Should you have any legal objection to the use of this image, please visit http://www.artstor.org/our-organization/o-html/copyright.shtml for contact information and instructions on how to proceed.
Discover images from libraries, archives, and museums around the world.
Shared Shelf Commons is a free open-access library of images.
Search and browse collections with tools to zoom, print, export, and share images.
Institutions that subscribe to Shared Shelf, a web-based service for cataloging and managing digital collections, can choose to share their images with the world via the Commons.